Here are a few ideas to help you survive the Christmas Party season.
- eat a small healthy snack before you go
- choose veges and healthy snacks over deep fried options.
- alternate each alcoholic drink with a glass of water
- Use low-calorie mixers like soda water, not sugary juices or syrups, to mix with your cocktail.
- move your workouts to morning sessions, so you do not miss your workouts
- sip your drinks, so you are not filling up with empty calories
- Dance! Great way to burn calories
- If you find yourself overinduldging, don’t beat yourself up … tomorrow is a new day, reset and get back on track.
Here is a healthier version of the Mojito cocktail. This is probably one of my favourite drinks to enjoy.